There is a crisis in our children's mental health.
1 in 8 children have a mental health concern
50% have self-harmed or attempted suicide*
* 50% of children with a diagnosed mental heath condition
Only 1 in 5 get the help they need
Coronavirus is exacerbating an already pressing mental health need
Government requirements making mental health lessons mandatory from September 2020 are welcomed by schools and teachers
Yet teachers are already overwhelmed with existing workloads
“Our mission is to improve and protect the mental and emotional wellbeing of over 1,000,000 children by 2025.”
iSpace Wellbeing provides an exciting whole school approach to mental health and wellbeing, benefiting children, teachers and parents with a complete wellbeing curriculum solution.
Our goal is to support children and families to live life well.
- Honest, truthful communication
- Evidence based approaches to helping mental health and wellbeing
- Supporting children, schools, teachers and parents
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Schools and parents working together to support the best outcomes for children
- Priding ourselves on having integrity and doing the right thing