Capitalised terms have the same meaning as those set out in our Terms https://ispacewellbeing.com/terms-and-conditions .
Who are we?
To contact us please email email@example.com.
What data do we collect and when?
We normally collect your data when you provide it to us. You may give us your data by email, through an online web form or survey, by contacting us on social media, or by browsing our site.
The type of data we collect depends on why we are processing your data. We typically collect:
- Subscriber data: We maintain a database of our Subscribers, who have created accounts through our site. This includes the Subscriber’s name, email address, contact details, information about their organisation and any additional information we may need to help meet your specific requirements.
- Usage Information: Whenever you use the Services, we may collect usage information, such as the number of sessions you create, content you view, what screens or features you access, and other similar types of usage information.
- Transactional Information: For Services that result in a payment transaction, we collect information about the transaction, such as price, purchase location, subscription or free trial expiration date, and the time and date of the transaction.
- Log Information: To help us maintain and improve the use of our Services we may collect log files on usage, which may include the type of web browser you use, app version, access times and dates, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to our site.
- Device Information: To help us maintain and improve the use of our Services we may collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access the Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, device identifiers set by your device operating system, and mobile network information (such as your connection type, carrier and region).
I Space uses a staff member’s school email address to:
- provide staff with login details to our site for access to educational materials
- provide staff with updated information on our Services
- communicate with staff
- provide staff with orders and updates on order related information
I Space uses a pupil’s school email address to provide access to the Compass journal wellbeing tool as part of the #iWonder curriculum.
Please note that:
- I Space will not have access to pupil passwords.
- pupil information is stored securely in our site and can only be accessed on request.
- Pupils can delete their account at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A pupil’s I Space account, including Compass journal data, will be deleted when they leave their school. Pupils must print this data before they leave the school if they want to retain it for their records.
The school must notify I Space when a pupil leaves the school so that a pupil’s I Space account can be deleted.
We may use information relating to a school in order to:
- promote your school as a Subscriber of I Space
- maintain our own accounts and records
- enable us to provide feedback on the benefits of the product to the general public
- operate the I Space website and deliver the services that individuals have requested
- inform individuals of news, events, activities or services that are available
- share your contact details with other I Space Subscriber schools so that we can create a community and support CPD
- contact individuals via surveys to conduct research about their opinions of current services or of potential new services that may be offered
You can opt in for mobile push notifications and email notifications. If you opt in to receive these notifications, you can opt out again at any time.
Information we collect from other sources
We store and share school addresses and, where provided, individual staff email addresses with:
- Mailchimp (integrated marketing campaign software for newsletters, mailing lists and email marketing). Privacy and security policy can be found here: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
- Other I Space Subscriber schools – for schools to connect with each other.
We use your data to send you emails and messages about new features, products and services, and content. Our mailing list includes contact information and is currently managed through MailChimp, for the purpose of sending newsletters about our event listings, own events, videos and other content. By creating a Subscriber’s account on our site, you will have opted into our mailing list, as our newsletter is an intrinsic part of the Service we provide our Subscribers.
MailChimp is based in the US and therefore your data (name, contact details) is transferred to the US. However, we believe that, given the limited nature of the data being transferred, the US provides adequate data security and protection.
If you are no longer happy for us to contact you, at any time you can stop receiving emails from us by updating your mailing preferences or emailing us at email@example.com.
Visiting our site
We use Google Analytics and cookies in order to analyse how the website is used and to improve our service and your user experience. Aside from the approximate location (IP address), the information collected by Google Analytics is mostly anonymous and relates to site traffic, including browser information, device information and language.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
How do we protect your data?
We take protecting your data very seriously. Subject to the information on data sharing with third parties set out below, access to your personal data is password-protected. We only have access to your data as set out above.
How long will we keep your data?
We only keep your data for as long as is necessary for the purpose(s) for which it was provided. If you contact us to delete your subscription or if you withdraw your consent to our processing of your data, we will delete your personal data.
Who do we share your personal data with?
We explained above how we sometimes share your data with third party data processors contracted to us, such as Mailchimp. This section addresses the circumstances under which we may share some of your personal data with other third parties, for example for our business development purposes. However, we wish to make it clear at the outset that such sharing of data is limited to aggregated data and we never share your name or email address with such parties without your consent.
What are your rights?
You have the right to:
- Access to the personal data we hold about you, free of charge in most cases.
- The correction of your personal data when they are incorrect, out of date or incomplete.
- The deletion of your personal data, including account deletion. We are not required to delete your data where we are required to hold it for complying with our own legal obligations.
- Withdraw your consent for processing of your personal data.
- Make a complaint about our processing of your data. Please tell us first, so we have a chance to address your concerns. If we fail in this, you can address any complaint to the UK Information Commissioner’s Office, either by calling their helpline or as directed on their website at www.ico.org.uk.
To exercise your rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I change my cookie settings?
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. Find out how to manage cookies on popular browsers:
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer’s website.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Keep up with the latest changes
Last updated March 2021.