Products for the Classroom
Our pricing for curriculums is straight forward. One price regardless of pupil numbers!
Included in your subscription is:
- One tool kit and Have you Ever had a Stressor Book (iSpace curriculum only and for the first year’s subscription)
- Access to the relevant curriculum, scheme of work lesson plans and resources
- Accredited online CPD teacher training
- Membership to our Children’s/Young Persons Advisory Board – up to 2 pupils can represent your school at our UK wide forums to discuss issues that concern them
- Access to the iSpace newsletter each term
- 10% discount for any participants from your school on our open courses (parents/carers/staff using unique iSpace Wellbeing community code
Tools and Books:
Our toolkits are an invaluable resource, providing you with a child-friendly galaxy map, manual and card deck for ‘starting the conversation with children about mental resilience and wellbeing’.
The toolkit helps to engage children in conversation quickly and creates a relaxed and encouraging environment to explore challenges and find helpful solutions, the books offer a fun, friendly way to start conversations and aid emotional literacy and resilience.
Both the toolkit and book can be used not only in PSHE lessons to support the RSE requirements but also with pupils who need one to one support and as and when appropriate across the whole curriculum during the school day